Right of Withdrawal
- As required by law, in accordance with Legislative Decree 21 February 2014, n. 21 - Implementation of Directive 2011/83 / EU on consumer rights, amending Council Directives 93/13 / EEC and 1999/44 / EC and repealing Directives 85/577 / EEC and 97/7 / EC. (14G00033) - the private consumer has the right to terminate the purchase contract from a distance, without penalty, within 7days of receipt of goods.
- As required by law, in accordance with Legislative Decree 21 February 2014, n. 21 - Implementation of Directive 2011/83 / EU on the private consumer rights, amending Council Directives 93/13 / EEC and 1999/44 / EC and repealing Directives 85/577 / EEC and 97/7 / EC. (14G00033) -, has placed the exceptions to the right of withdrawal: Art. 59 / C, ie it is not applicable when the supply is of goods made to specifications or clearly personalized.
Most of my products are custom made, custom on Customer. When, for the purchase of a product, I request the compilation of "personalization of the product", it means that the item is custom made.
- To exercise the right of withdrawal, excluding the products referred to in paragraph 2., send me an email with your order number, your name and surname.
- The right of withdrawal is subject to the following mandatory conditions ie conditions of well made:
- The property subject to exercise the right of withdrawal must be within 7 days from the date of solar return authorization, otherwise the shipment will be rejected and simultaneously canceled the request for withdrawal.
- The law applies to product purchased in its entirety; it can be exercised only on the withdrawal of the product (ex .: buckles, carabiners, hooks);
- The products must be intact and any product has been worn for test shall be made clean, lint-free and odor-free. The products must not be damaged and must be received to complete all their parts, including the original packaging and labels.
- Do We remember that you are responsible for damages caused to the product and I can retain part of the refund to cover the cost (or time bringing it back in severe cases). I recommend, for this, to send it back using an envelope or a shipping carton that can not be broken during transport.
- Return shipment, until arrival at my address, is under your full responsibility. In case of damage during transportation will be my duty to notify you promptly.
- The right of withdrawal is lost for lack of the essential integrity of the property: the product is damaged for causes other than its transport; that the product has been used / worn, which has been made improper use or has been tampered with; it is established that the absence of integral elements of the product (eg hooks, buckles, carabiners)
- The shipping costs for returning the goods are borne by the customer.
- To return the product, before use me, use Post Traceable. I do not accept return with Express Courier. The traceability of the shipment and receipt, is important because in case of loss of the neck I could not help you in any way.
- Received the product on and check the integrity and cleanliness of the previous points, I will proceed with the reimbursement of the price paid, excluding postage paid when ordering. The refund is made within 14 days. For the repayment of made by bank transfer, the expenses of transfer amounted to € 2 are charged to the customer.
- I will have the possibility to refuse the execution or delivery of orders received where there were not, in my judgment, the appropriate conditions for the execution of the same.
- The representation of the products corresponds to 'photographic image present for each article on the site. And 'it understood that the' photographic image is intended to present the products for sale and therefore may not be fully representative of their characteristics. Each My product is completely handmade and tailored and may differ slightly from the image proposal, making each item unique. There may be small variations of color for leather and skins for precisely because they are natural products.
INFORMATION FOR THE ACCOUNT
The personal data you provide freely will be used to respond to your requests and process your orders, and will be stored for a period of time not exceeding that necessary for the purposes for which they were collected (acceptance, preparation, completion of the shipment of the 'order placed on the site) The Data Controller is Michelangelo Caliendo and can be contacted by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the right to request to modify and delete all your personal information that you have freely entered on the "My Account" page by sending an email to email@example.com
Your request will be followed up no later than thirty days after the request: if for any reason it should be considered unacceptable, a reasoned explanation will be given regarding the refusal. However, you have the right to contact the Guarantor Authority.
The data will not be subject to transfer to third countries
I authorize the processing of the personal data that I have freely provided in registering on your site for the purposes specified in the Information pursuant to the European Regulation and the Legislative Decree 196/2003.
INFORMATION AND PRIVACY FOR ONLINE PURCHASE
The personal data requested when confirming the order are collected by the Seller and stored on computer media, in order to process the order placed by the Customer for a period of time not exceeding that necessary for the purposes for which they were collected and will not in any case and for any reason be transferred to third parties or transferred to third countries.
Michelangelo Caliendo guarantees its customers compliance with the legislation on the processing of personal data, governed by the privacy code pursuant to Legislative Decree No. 196 of 03.06.03 and by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (GDPR UE) The data controller is Michelangelo Caliendo and can be contacted by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Customer, at any time, has the right to request the cancellation of his data by sending an email to email@example.com
the request will be followed up no later than thirty days after the request; if for any reason it should be considered unacceptable, a reasoned explanation will be given as to the refusal.
You are still entitled to contact the Guarantor Authority.
You are required to keep your account and password confidential and to control access to your computer and devices, and you agree, within the limits allowed by the applicable laws, to be held responsible for all activities that will be carried out with the your account and your password. You agree to take all necessary precautions to ensure that your password remains secure and confidential and you commit yourself to inform me immediately if you have reason to believe that any third party is aware of your password, or if your password either, or presumably is going to be, used in an unauthorized manner. You are required to ensure that the data you provide to me is correct and complete and to notify me immediately of any change to the information you have provided to me.
You will not have to use the services and the site of Mister Wolf in such a way as to cause, or to be able to cause, interruptions, damages or malfunctions to the service itself due to its functions, or for fraudulent purposes, or in any case to commit illegal activities, or to cause disturbance , prejudice or apprehension. I reserve the right to prevent access to the site and / or Mister Wolf services, to suspend or terminate an account, to remove or modify the contents of the site at my discretion, in the event of violation of the applicable legal provisions, of the these Legal Notes or the General Conditions of Use.